Sunday, April 22, 2018

It is amazing how far me and Elder Torgeson have come since the CTM

March 26, 2018

This week was a good one. So I was transferred to an area called Boa
Esperansa to be comps with my old comp in the CTM.  So I had to say
all the goodbyes and stuff. Which was hard, but I am for sure happy
with the work that was done in my old area. And it's in amazing people
that I will never forget. So I arrived here on Tuesday and we went
right to work. We had a lot of incredible miracles this week. I am
loving it here so far.

We were able to baptize Davey, Ryan, and Igor. And confirmed Joyce a
member. It was a great experience. I have already met some great
people that I love and consider family. We had some great meetings
with two wards to help out the missionary work. And it looks like
everyone is pumped. The bishop is 28 years old and super dope. He's
excited for the work to come. I live with six missionaries which is
nuts but super fun at the same time. It's also amazing how far me and
Elder Torgeson have come since the CTM. The last time we were together
we didn't even know the language or how to teach but now we are
kicking butt and ready to go. I'm excited for the next few months and
I'm excited to become a better person. Service is the most incredible
thing a person can do. One serving is when you feel the most
happiness. It is weird but it's true. The way Christ served is
something else!

Elder Meyer















No comments:

Post a Comment