Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Being humble

April 16, 2018

This week was another great one. We worked hard and had great things
happen. I won't say that I am burnt out yet, but the sun is for sure
getting hotter and hotter each day. One day this week we went to
another part of our area to work and went ham contacting everyone. In
front, on the street, sitting in the shade. Everyone was super nice
and receptive and said we could come back then next day. So we went
back but literally nobody wanted anything to do with our church
because they already have their specific church. Ha ha it was funny.
We decided to go back and work in another part of our area. And ended
up having a little bit more success.

I think the best thing ever is being humble, when everything goes
right there needs to have something wrong so we can grow. Really one
of the best attributes of Christ as his humility. This past week I've
been setting a few goals on how I can become the best missionary
possible with humility and love and charity so that when I get home I
can use what I learned to help me out in life. I love the mission so
much. Me and my comp really have come so far since the CTM.  This
week we both gave talks during sacrament meeting. It blows my mind
that a little bit ago we were not able to even speak but now we are
giving 10 minute talks in the language. I am so grateful for the
things I have learned here. This week our recent converts are loving
it and are and are participating more and more. This week was a blast!
Oh and on Friday and Saturday I think we walked over 26 miles. I feel
like I ran a marathon. Elder Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment