Sunday, April 22, 2018

We have the complete package




March 12, 2018 

Another great week. We had the opportunity to baptize Jazmin. It went
perfect. She was a little nervous but it went just fine. Ha ha. I
taught English this week for a bunch of people and it turned out
great. I learned some things in English that I never knew before.

We had a great turn out to church this week. We had people show up and
follow through on things. It was amazing and could not have been a
better week.

But it got better somehow. On Sunday night I finished the book of
Mormon. It took a bit, about a year and three months because I was
studying each chapter a lot. I read about one or two per day but
finally finished. And then I want to pray and see about the
truthfulness of it. But when I got on my knees I I already knew that
the book of Mormon is true, because of all the amazing feelings I had
throughout the past year reading it. My prayer that I said help me
understand, and confirm that it is true. Also when I was praying,
thoughts were racing through my head. Things like because the book is
true, we have the complete package. We have the truth, a prophet,
happiness, the Savior on our side, teaching, that everything we need
and lifetime for happiness and to return with our loving Father. With
faith in the book of Mormon, everything falls into place. That is
where I love it and that is why I am so grateful I had the chance to
read it and then I had the chance to teach people about something so
incredible.











No comments:

Post a Comment