Wednesday, April 25, 2018

I met one of the best families in my life

April 23, 2018

Well, another outstanding week! This week was full of straight up miracles. To start it off I went bowling, it was sweet. I didn't play too well but I smoke the Brazilians anyway.

On Wednesday I met one of the best families in my life. So we were contacting and we stopped to write down someone's address that we contacted minutes before. While my comp was writing the name down, I saw a beautiful picture of Christ inside a person's house. So I walked up and knocked on the door. This man answered and I asked him if he was a member because I swear I saw the painting of Christ before. He said no, but told us to come into his house. So we walked in and talked with him for a bit and then his wife named Racquel enter the room and offered us cake and stuff because it was her birthday. She is one of the nicest ladies I have ever met. It was her birthday and she just met us and was so happy to be spending her birthday with us. They loved us.
We marked to come back the next day. 

The next day we had a conference with the mish and me and my comp gave a little training on how we need to talk with everyone. It went well. After we went back to our area to teach this family the restoration. When we got there they had a huge dinner ready for us to eat and then we taught them one of the most spiritual lessons of my mission. The mom Racquel said she never let any other religion  into her house until us. She said that she had already met us and she knew God sent us to her house to teach them the truth.

We talked the plan of salvation and it went great. Then on Saturday we baptized my homey, Victor. Then Sunday we confirmed him and we brought Racquel and her family to church. And they for sure liked it. My week was awesome!

Elder Meyer 



No comments:

Post a Comment