Sunday, April 22, 2018

Journal of Gratefulness

March 19, 2018

Another great week down. This week went perfect. We talked with a lot
of great new people and families. We went to work that's for sure. We
help this woman named JoAnna and a man named Judson and get ready to
get married. We had a meeting with our Pres which is always good and
super motivating. He is the man. After we always leave super pumped to
work.

Sunday was awesome we had a few people go to church, but what was
amazing was that I saw my converts participating and loving every
minute. Gabi sing a song called peace in Christ which was beautiful. I
filmed it ha ha I love this week. We have transfers coming up this
week so let's see what will happen. But the thing I loved the most
about my week was with my president. He said our whole mission needs to
have a "journal of gratefulness"And every day we have to write about
all the good things that happen. I did just that this week. And it
moved my perspective even more on things. Love, Elder Meyer










No comments:

Post a Comment