Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Lucked Out With Elder Frios

Transfers happened and I stayed in Mossoro.  My comp left and I got another brand new guy named Elder Frois from Sao Paulo.  He is a great guy, smart, funny, spiritual and everything.  He got here and we went right to work.  He works like he’s already been out a year.   And teaches amazing already, I really lucked out.  And at the same time we have a good time and just roast each other and laugh.

We saw so many miracles this week it was insane.  We put in so much work with faith and happiness and everything seemed to work out perfectly.  We had some of the most spiritual lessons, more than I have ever had during my mission.  We both set some goals this week to become better missionaries and to be more obedient.  I am pumped for the next week to see what our goals have in store for us.  

This week we found this couple, they are about 25 years old and super awesome people.  We went to their house one day and began teaching them about the restored gospel.  They were so interested and were telling us how they are looking for a true church cause they already went through other churches and didn’t like what the other churches had.  They became so interested that they wanted us to teach all the lessons at one time.  But we didn’t have enough time so we set another time to stop by.  I have never seen anyone so interested in my life.  It was amazing and super spiritual.  

And then Sunday we were able to confirm our baptism which was awesome.

Elder Meyer








No comments:

Post a Comment