Monday, June 5, 2017

I'm Here to Work, Not Sit Around and Waste Two Years of my Life

Well another great two weeks.  Sorry I didn’t write last week, I didn’t have much time.  Me and Elder Cain are still going strong with our second dead beat companion.  We scored this transfer getting put with (in my opinion) 2 of the worst missionaries in our mission, haha.  The other Elder that we were with got sent home early, he only had 2 weeks left of his mission, but ended up getting sent home early.  And now me and Cain are with an Elder that doesn’t want to leave our apartment to go out and work.  This week I ended up just leaving and if he wanted to follow along he could and if he didn’t want to we just locked him in the house for a little bit.  I am here to work, not sit around and waste 2 years of my life.  Enough about this, I wanna focus on the miracles I saw this week.

We were all eating dinner at a member’s house and after going home the sisters got food poisoning and so did my companion.  The sisters spent the entire night throwing up as well as my comp.  I got to give a blessing to both of the sisters and they ended up making it to church only fatigued with lack of sleep, and later after church being perfectly fine.  I love the power of prayer and the power of the priesthood.  

Another miracle this week was that we moved houses and I learned how to become a handy man.  So now I can practically fix anything, haha.  And lastly this isn’t a miracle, but I saw a 4 year old girl twerking in the street.

Until next week,
Elder Meyer


No comments:

Post a Comment