Wednesday, June 21, 2017

10 Months Out!!

This week was a good one, Elder Borges came to my area this week and we did splits for the week.  It was fun to catch up with him.  We found some great new investigators this week.  A boy named Douglas that we invited to church showed up at our house 7 am ready to go.  He showed up even before I was ready, haha.  It was definitely different, cause normally we will go to every investigator’s house and wake them up, they sometimes will make an excuse and not go, but not him.  He showed up ready.  It was for sure the miracle of the week.  He is a super cool kid too.  

This week I completed 10 months in the field serving so we went out to eat all you can eat pizza and all you can drink juice.  We went out with my district and had a competition.  I ended up leaving so full I ran behind a dumpster and threw up.  Everyone was laughing it was super funny cause normally I will never throw up.  Then we went home in a taxi and I was fake throwing up the whole time messing with the taxi driver, it was super funny.  It was for sure a day to remember.  

Also this week I got offered to be a girl’s boyfriend but unfortunately I declined again, hahaha, and then explained why we can’t date girls for two years.  Then Sunday I gave a talk in church.  I talked about missionary work in the ward and how we all need to come together like a family and work hard together to help our ward grow.  I forgot I had to give a talk until Saturday night after 10:30.  I was laying in bed and remembered so I winged it.  I think it turned out well.  

Elder Meyer





No comments:

Post a Comment