Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Mother's Day

So another stellar week.  First off I got to talk with the fam again.  The second time on the mish.  Incredible as always.  I wasn’t having that hard of a time speaking English this time for some reason.  It was awesome catching up.  Only two more skype sessions and I will be headed home.  Haha.  

Anyways, a little more about this week.  My and Elder Cain's baby companion that we were taking care of, got transferred to another area to finish his mission, because he got caught using his personal cell phone, hahaha!  So with our luck he got transferred, but just with our luck again we received another missionary to watch over that will be finishing his mission also this transfer.  He is a little bit better than the other one, but not my much.  But I am super good friends with him so it’s cool.  We ended up working pretty hard this week and baptized 3 boys named Jose, Rikilme, Ruan which was special.  We found them in a more poor area, one day I was talking with the mom of Rikilme, and she was so grateful for us.  Because we will help her boys stay off the streets by bringing them to Church and activities.  It was super humbling seeing 3 boys very excited to be baptized and stay in the Church.  We are also working on marrying his mom and dad, so that they can become members too.  

I also finished the Book of Mormon and received a peaceful answer that it’s true.  

That’s how my week went.

Elder Meyer







No comments:

Post a Comment