Sunday, March 11, 2018

Splits with Cain

January 22, 2018

Another amazing week about 79 or whatever week it is. Started out with a split I got to go on for a few days. I got to go on a split with Cain, my old companion from about a year ago. We both have come along way with the language, teaching, and the basics. It was super nice to see the improvement. It was a great time, brought back a lot of memories.

 I got back to my area, I got right back into the work. Paid off. Talk about miracles. Sunday arrived and as we are walking around picking up people and taking them to church, I got a call saying that one of our old investigators showed up with her sister. Which was amazing because we practically "cut" her. But, when we showed up after sacrament meeting she told me that she wants to be baptized and I was so dang happy!

So we got her all prepared and step to be baptized later in the day. After church we went to these girls house to take her to her baptism named Maria Edward and Joyce. When we got there they weren't there and we were like what happened? We called her and she said her cute little puppy just died. I was super sad as well as her family. We had to pump them up to get baptized. It ended up working and the three were baptized. It was a great day full of miracles. I also read a cool scripture this week in Doctrine and Covenants 84: 88. Check it out if you want.

Love,

Elder Meyer









No comments:

Post a Comment