Sunday, March 11, 2018

Piggy back ride

January 29, 2018

Just another week filled with miracles. This week started off bumpin. We had zone conference with the prez which is great. He's the man and teaches with such a power.

 This week we were kind of messing around a bit and we're testing out a few ways to contact people. We decided to knock on all the doors on one street. And it turned out great! A man, Elias was interested, went to church, and told me after church he will be baptized in our church next week. I was super happy when he told us this. Miracles do exist. It was such a good feeling.

After church one of our recent converts named Fabiele was confirmed a member today. She told me one of the best things I've ever heard. She pulled me aside and told me how grateful she was and she told us how she has been saving up money to buy an iPhone. She told us she will use her money now to pay for EFY and she will forget about the iPhone. Remember she was baptized last week. She is awesome and super spiritual.

We also taught and brought this boy that has a problem with his leg where he can barely walk. But what  he did made my year! He ended up walking all the way to church with us and on the way back I gave him a piggyback. He is a stud! My week was incredible. Love this church - it's the best.

Love,
Elder Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment