Monday, September 11, 2017


Monday, September 4, 2017

This week was a good one but for sure different. So to start off I got a call from President saying that he needed my help with the new American missionary. The new missionary is from Alaska and he's had some health issues since he has gotten here. So I was asked to stay and help him this week and to see what he was experiencing. It was only his second week so he really didn't know any of the language so it was pretty funny to help him. But I got with him and realize that he has pretty bad asthma. And it was just getting worse and worse in the heat. So every day we talked with doctors and the pres and other people to keep them updated. I learned a lot from him this week. I learned a lot about the culture of Alaska. But, in the end, they decided it was best if he were back to the city and try working there where the air quality is better. So he went back to the city. But it didn't really help, who he is going back home to Alaska. It was pretty sad to see, but he is a happy dude so I'll work out.

But, now for me, I will be in a trio until who knows when. But it is great because I have double the amount of investigators to work with. And we found a ton of good people to work this week and  I am excited. But that's how my week pretty much went.

Love,
Elder Meyer


No comments:

Post a Comment