Monday, September 4, 2017

Can't wait to see the all miracles God has in store for me

August 28, 2017-

Part 3 of the training sesh.  So this week I found out I will be training another new missionary for the 3rd time in 3 consecutive transfers.  It’s going to be great.  I have already worked with him for about 3 days and realized he for sure is the most quiet of the 3, but it will be great.  

So this week Andreza committed to be baptized which was dope and another boy named Jorgie.  So we will be baptizing them this Sunday.  Andreza was awesome she accepted to be baptized after the first lesson and Jorgie also.  It was for sure a miracle after working so hard last transfer and not seeing the results I was looking for.

Other than that nothing else really happened other than I stayed in the same area and I ate McDonald’s for the first time in a few months which was good.  I really am looking forward to cranking out another transfer in this area.  And can’t wait to see all the miracles God has in store for me.

Love,
Elder Meyer






No comments:

Post a Comment