Monday, October 9, 2017

Sabado Branco

This week was dope.  First off I was transferred from my area in B.H. Meisoro to an area call Extremos in the capital.  It’s an awesome area, it is right by the beach and it’s pretty cold, but not really, it’s still super hot.  My companion is awesome, his name is Elder Melo.  He is a good funny dude we mess around a lot and it’s a blast.  The goodbyes were hard, it was a record breaking day with 7 people crying, but it’s OK, I loved B.H. with all my heart but I am ready to get to work here. 

Me and Melo found a lot of great people this week that came to church with us.  We baptized a lady named Maria Luiza which was great.  The area is great but a little complicated to get to church.  You have to take a bus or it’s a 1 and a half hours on foot.  But it’s chill it’s a new adventure.  Other thing, me and my comp are getting our Zone pumped to baptize.  We have a thing call “Sabado Branco” which is white Saturday.  We are trying to get everyone to get someone to baptize and our whole Zone will baptize on the beach or whoever has someone to baptize.  I am pumped it will be a blast.  I love the area and I am excited to get to work.

Elder Meyer








No comments:

Post a Comment