Monday, October 2, 2017

Homies at Zone Conference

September 25, 2017

This week was a killer week.  To start off the week we had Zone Conference which was dope cause I got to see all the homies from other areas in the interior.  And our President gave a sweet talk about the Book of Mormon that I truly did love.  After the conference we went on splits and found some pretty good people to teach.   

Friday our water returned to our house.  Our water decided to go missing for 2 weeks and decided to return to our house on Friday, so I took a shower for the first time in a while and washed my clothes and the dishes, haha.  For the past few weeks I was taking showers with bottled water that I bought on the street.  It was funny.  

Also this week I found a new cool place to eat acai called Acai Street.  I ended up getting addicted and ate acai for 4 nights straight.  It’s cause they have Nutella there and I love Nutella.  And Nutella with acai is incredible.  And then this Saturday Tarcia and Laiesta had their baptism interviews and passed and Sunday came and they were baptized, it was an awesome event.  I love them and their family so much. 

It was such an incredible week.  Everything worked out so well.  We put so much faith into the Lord this week it was unreal.  And Sunday at church we had a bunch of people show up which is always a good feeling.  Great week to be a missionary.

Love,
Elder Meyer








No comments:

Post a Comment