Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Whatever creature that moves, we talk to!

June 11, 2018

My week was amazing! SO to get started I was able to baptize a family that I was teaching in my other area, on the beach it was incredible! They forsure will be sealed in the temple this next year! Me and my comp found them knocking on there door late on night cause we saw a picture of christ and now they are members of the church! I was also able to complete another family baptizing a girl named beatriz! We met tons of amazing people and brought tons of people to church also! Our area seems to be having alot of succes! I couldnt be more happy! I am going all out these last five weeks to get the most out of every minute! Whatver person thats on the street whatver creature that moves we talk to! I love a scripture in Mosias 28:3 that talks a little bit about this. I hope everyone has a good week I will see you guys in a few! 











1 comment:

  1. It's very nice website. Everyone should visit here. Thanks for sharing and I found it very helpful. Don't miss WORLD'S BEST

    GAMES

    ReplyDelete