Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Try and look for the positive things in life cause there really are so many things to be positive about!

May 21, 2018

This week was a great one! We were able to work aton and have a lot of success! We baptized a boy named Jonata and we were able to bring his family and a few others to watch the baptism! It was a great experience! We are working with his dad named jonas this week to have the same oppurtunity to be baptized! As well with his brother named Guilherme! We met a girl named Deborah this week while we were knocking on some doors around 930 we were out working till the last minute waiting for a miracle and what happened we met Deborah she loved the message and she loved church we are preparing her to be baptized this week also! We had finished our service project on saturday and after I had the chance to go back to my first area and watch a baptism of this young boy! It was so nice seeing how far I have come hahah and seeing all the members that met me when I was a new fresh missionary! They feel like I have been serving for years! We had some pretty powerul lessons as well with some of the recent converts we baptized! We taught the plan of salvation and other lessons a little bit more in depth for them so they could understand how beatiful of a message it really is and how much more our religion has to offer then any other religion! I love this work and I cant even really imagine how life will be back home! I hope everyone has an amazing week! Try and look for the positive things in life cause there really are so many things to be positive about! 

Love Elder Meyer







No comments:

Post a Comment