Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I love the little things so much more in life now!

July 2, 2018

Whats up this week was great! We worked like crazy! We had some great
results also! We baptized a man named Lenielson and a woman named
JUliana! They both are amzing people! Juliana took a little bit more
time to bapized she went through a few groups of missionaries but here
time finally came with us!! And we had the oportunity to bapitize her
and my boy Lenielson stopped smoking and drinking cafe the day we
taught him! He told us he thought his health was at risk doing this
and agreed he would never again! And he was so pumped to get a fresh
new start on everything! It worked out so well! With juliana it looked
like everything was going wrong but it all worked out in the end! I
love this work! Its amazing the little miracles that happen everyday!
I love the little things so much more in life now! The mission was
perfect I couldnt have asked for a better one! All the people I met
and all the friends I have made out here forsure have impacted my
life! In about two weeks I will be back to the real world so I am
going to have to keep on living the dream out here! and by the way go
BRASIL! the soccer culture is amazing here ever goal they let off huge
fireworks! ANd the whole country I feel like screams and has a huge
party everytime they win! And latley they have been winning alot! SO
wish them luck! HAve a great week! Love you guys!

Elder Meyer









12 comments:

  1. cheap carfax
    cheap carfax and autocheck pdf printable reports. Please indicate in your notes: vin (or license plate + state), cheap carfax/autocheck at cheapcarfax.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very nice website. Everyone should visit here. Thanks for sharing and I found it very helpful. Don't miss WORLD'S BEST

    GAMES

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.splendente-belleza.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=55

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome story! Congrats on the successful team work!
    Hiking Gear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. it is very interesting and informative. Thank you for the sharing.
    Types of Fishing

    ReplyDelete