Monday, December 4, 2017

Trio again!


Well yet another great week. This week was crazy with all the things that happened. Every day was a rush running to other areas to interview investigators, other areas to teach people and our investigators, helping them get ready to be baptized. And another funny ending to my week. Everything worked out though we were able to baptize Barbara, Josie, V and W. It turned out great after a little bit of work, me and my comp got pretty ticked off at our branch president. He is new and let the little power he had to go to his head and he was being super selfish. After me and my comp spent a week running around doing everything to help them be baptized Sunday morning, the branch president said it won't happen because he won't be there to attend. But we got to call our  president and let him know what was going on and our president of our mission said, "go right ahead. He is wrong and can't do this." So we baptized them and it turned out super special. Also, one of our investigators had an interview with the Prez of my mission because she had a few other problems. But the Prez passed her and she will be baptized this week. She was so sad at first when she knew she couldn't be baptized this week. But, after she was super happy when she figured out she could. It was an incredible week. And to top off the crazy week I will be receiving another companion and will be in a trio again for my sixth time. Ha ha. President must have a lot of faith in me for always putting me in the trio. Ha ha whenever there is a problem in the mission and there needs to be a trio,  he puts them with me. But, I am excited. It will be fun again. But that was my week.
Love,
Elder Meyer





No comments:

Post a Comment